Program interface of the information and communication system of the Central Certification Authority
Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
The program interface — is a state service that helps specialists in the field of information technologies and electronic trust services interact with the central certification authority.
The purpose of the service — is to make electronic trust services more accessible, technologically feasible and secure for signatories and creators of electronic seals.
Following participants can join to the program interface
- developers of technical means of qualified electronic signature or seal
- qualified trust services providers
- Owners or technical administrators of information and telecommunication systems that use electronic trust services
How does it work
What can be done with the service
- Distribute and update qualified certificates of public keys, electronic seals of the central certification authority or qualified providers of electronic trust services
- Submit notifications and application as to changes in the Trusted List and receive electronic trust services from the central certification authority
- Exchange test samples to verify the formats, protocols and interfaces of technical means of qualified electronic signature
- Create test certificates of public keys for testing the interaction of information and telecommunication systems with public keys
- Automatically exchange statistical data on the provision of electronic trust services between qualified providers of electronic trust services and the central certification authority
- Find qualified certificates of users of electronic trust services by the details of the certificate of the signatory or creator of the electronic seal
How to join
How to join the program interface:
Step 2. Sign the applications qualified electronic signature (QES*)head of a legal entity/individual
Step 3. Send the applications and qualified certificates of the employees specified in the application to provide access to the electronic cabinet of the program interface the e-mail address of the administrator of the ICS of the CCA at the email email@example.com
Frequently asked questions
These are electronic signature certificates that do not have legal force, are not tied to the root certificate of the CCA and are intended exclusively for testing the functioning of public keys of electronic signatures in information and telecommunication systems. In the fields of test certificates, personal data may be partially indicated, in contrast to combat certificates, the fields of which contain the personal data of the signatory.
For testing the interaction of information and telecommunication systems with public keys.
Step 1. Go to “Test TSP” and select “Create Certificate”
Step 2. Fill out the application form and attach files with requests for the formation of certificates. Click “Continue”
Step 3. Check the entered data, give consent to data processing and transfer. Click “Submit” or “Cancel”
Step 4. After that, you will receive a message and files with generated test certificates that can be downloaded
Step 5. If necessary - view the certificate request in the "Test examples" section - "View certificate request" tab
No, entry to the electronic cabinet is possible only with a certificate of a qualified electronic signature.
No. Test certificates are used only individual test environments. They cannot be used in systems put into industrial operation
Free for all users of the Monitoring Tool.
Yes. Contact a qualified provider who is connected to the Program interface.
No. Test certificates serve only individual test environments. They cannot be used in systems put into industrial operation